Hoop prodigy Private Run 7/8/20
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a private run and invites only. Our purpose is to provide a safe playing environment for High-Level HS, College, and beyond players. We will allow 15 players to participate each week. There are strict Covid-19 policies in place that every person must adhere to or they will be asked to leave.
- Skill Workout: 5-6pm
- Run: 6-8pm
Format: Here is the game format
- 15 players max per run (5 on/5off)
- 7 min times games w/ score (clock does not stop for anything)
- 1's & 2's
Rules: There is a zero-tolerance policy for these rules
- Everyone must wear a mask to enter the building, walking the building and standing off game
- Only players playing in a current game can have their masks off.
- No Fighting what so ever.
- No cursing
- No Threatening or Physical intimidation
- Everyone must sign a liability release waiver to participate.
Please bring your own water, as the fountains our currently shut off.
Questions? Please text 310.906.0847